Subject: Re: Ntsc/Pal switching
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Mush <[email-masked]>, AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 10:05:37 -0500

On 04-Nov-97, Eric Hyland wrote:
>-> I need something nasty like a virus that will kick TFX's ass if it tries
to
>-> shut it down. 

Eric, consider a hardware switch. On 2000 its very easy (jumper on the
motherboard) and its actually not too dodgy on a 500 either (I did it myself,
took about 10 minutes).

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                           [email-masked]
                             http://www.golden.net/~joehick/fbn/index.html
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !     on A2000 060/50MHz (519)579-0173     !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500 020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
         IAPA Member          `------------------------------------------'